"More Models Contact us for Availability and Pricing"
Higher resolution. Higher speed. Greater versatility. Pure potential for stills and video.
Witness the next stage in evolution for high-resolution photography. The D850 doesn’t simply surpass the incredible image quality of the D810, with 45.7 effective megapixels and ISO sensitivity from 64-25600. It pairs these with a new level of versatile and uncompromising performance, including continuous shooting speeds of 7 fps (up to 9 fps with the optional MB-D18 Multi-Power Battery Pack*1) and the 153-point AF system used in the flagship D5. It’s the first Nikon FX-format D-SLR camera to offer full-frame 4K UHD video, while time-lapse shooters can create high-resolution sequences even under extremely low light.
Type of camera
Type: Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Lens mount: Nikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
- Effective pixels: Nikon FX format
- Image sensor: 35.9 x 23.9 mm CMOS sensor
- Image sensor Total pixels: 46.89 million
- File format: NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit (lossless compressed, compressed or uncompressed); large, medium and small available (medium and small images are recorded at a bit depth of 12 bits using lossless compression), TIFF (RGB), JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1 : 4), normal (approx. 1 : 8) or basic (approx. 1 : 16) compression; optimal quality compression available, NEF (RAW)+JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 30 s in steps of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV, bulb, time, X250
- Battery: One EN-EL15a/EN-EL15* Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Dimensions(W x H x D): Approx. 146 x 124 x 78.5 mm/5.8 x 4.9 x 3.1 in.
- Weight: Approx. 1005 g/2 lb 3.5 oz with battery and XQD memory card but without body cap; approx. 915 g/2 lb 0.3 oz (camera body only)